Characteristic castle rooms
The superior Gobelin room is very suitable for receptions, business dinners and chamber concerts. For presentations, meetings, training courses and masterclasses, you can opt for the Gobelin room, the “Blauwe Kamer”, the “Vechtkamer” or the “Vergaderkamer”. Each room has its own character, ambiance and size.
The combination of all rooms offers excellent opportunities for break-out sessions during your (training) program. The authentic charm and atmosphere have been preserved in all rooms, while the interior offers contemporary comfort. Daylight shines through the high windows and the views are breath taking.
"An inspiring castle close to Utrecht"
Benefits of Zuylen Castle
Effective meetings require a balance between effort and relaxation. Recharge yourself while being outside in the colourful greenery, the lush park, the flower gardens and endless fruit trees. Experience ease, wonder and inspiration. You can opt for a boat trip on the Vecht as well.
Zuylen Castle also has various suitable places for outdoor meetings, creative brainstorm sessions, innovative sessions and trainings. The “Tournooiveld” can be used for an active break, teambuilding and networking events.
The “Blauwe Kamer” and the “Vechtkamer” each offer space for a boardroom setting for up to 16 people or a theatre setting for up to 20 people. The “Vergaderkamer” has a flexible layout and with a size of 70 m2, it is suitable for a maximum of 50 people in theatre style or 30 people in classroom style. You can book the Gobelin room for a business gathering or lecture for up to 40 people or for a networking event with a maximum group size of 60 people. The “Zolder” (characteristic loft) is located in the “Koetshuis” (Carriage House) and is suitable as a training room for up to 30 people.
- Presentation in theatre style (up to 50 people)
- Meeting in board room style (up to 16 people)
- Break-out possibilities
- Complimentary coffee, tea, water (still & sparkling)
- Social Cookies made by the “Koekfabriek”
- Healthy lunch & fresh juices
- Audio-visual facilities
- Various options for meetings outdoors
- Small business events indoors and outdoors
- “Tournooiveld” for outdoor activities
- Summer lunch outside on the forecourt
- Finding connection during a pick nick in the garden
- Lunch or drinks during a boat trip on the Vecht
- Inspiring masterclass “story writing”